Terms and Conditions
In advance of your group visiting the GAA Museum, please ensure you are familiar with all the terms and conditions regarding group tours. It is the responsibility of the group leader to ensure all group members adhere to the terms below.
- All group members must familiarise themselves with the GAA Museum’s Covid-19 procedures in advance of visiting. This includes adherence to all instructions surrounding hygiene, face coverings and social distancing. Please see https://crokepark.ie/tours/covid-19 for full details and do not visit if you are experiencing any symptoms, have been in close contact with a confirmed case or are in quarantine.
- All group visits must be booked in advance by emailing [email protected].
- Please arrive at the agreed time. Check in is at GAA Museum reception. Entry is via St Joseph’s Avenue – turn at the Daybreak shop on the Clonliffe Road. Parking for buses is available using this entrance.
- It is essential that the entire group remain with the tour guide for the duration of the tour. Please always follow the instructions of your tour guide during the visit.
- The tour route is fully wheelchair accessible. If possible, please let us know in advance if anyone in your group has additional needs.
- No smoking is permitted anywhere in Croke Park stadium.
- Filming of the tour guide or any part of the tour, of Croke Park Stadium or the GAA Museum for commercial, advertising, canvassing or promotional purposes is not permitted during your visit.
- The following items are not permitted on tour – any firearm, airgun, catapult or other weapon, balloons, fireworks or dangerous materials.
- No banners, posters or handbills should be brought on tour or photographed while on tour, in particular if for commercial, advertising, canvassing or promotional purposes.
- Touching or stepping on the Croke Park pitch is strictly prohibited.
- All children / minors must be supervised at all times during their visit.
- Groups who are taking a Kellogg's Skyline Croke Park Tourr should read our Skyline Health and Safety advice in advance of their visit.
- Groups who do not adhere to these terms and conditions will be asked to leave immediately.
- The GAA Museum retains to right to refuse admission, even if you have already made a booking.