Covid-19 Updates for the GAA Museum & Tours
With the health of our staff and visitors our priority, the GAA Museum team have worked to ensure a safe and enjoyable day out. Please follow the instructions of our staff at all times.
- Masks are now discretionary for all visitors and staff.
- Hand sanitising stations are provided for your safety at various locations in the GAA Museum and on the tour routes.
For Your Safety
- Before visiting the GAA Museum & Tours, you should assess your health. Please do not visit if you have symptoms of COVID-19, are self-isolating, are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test or are a close contact of someone who has the virus.
- Patrons who do not adhere to the health and safety protocols outlined by staff while visiting the GAA Museum will be asked to leave immediately.
- The tour route is fully wheelchair accessible. If possible, please let us know in advance if you are visiting with additional or different needs.
- Our interactive games area has reopened for all our visitors. Please use the hand sanitiser provided before and after using our games.
- No smoking is permitted anywhere in Croke Park.
- Touching or stepping on the Croke Park pitch is strictly prohibited.
- It is essential that you remain with your tour guide for the duration of your tour.
- All children/minors must be supervised at all times during their visit by parent/ guardian.
- No signage, banners or flags are allowed on tour.
- Bags/backpacks larger than A4 are not permitted on tours and must be stowed in the museum lockers.
Advance Online Booking Only
If possible, please book your tour online to avoid disappointment. Book your tour and timeslot crokepark.ie/tours
Visitors with tour vouchers must also book in advance by emailing [email protected]
Arriving For Your Tour
Croke Park Stadium and Skyline Tours begin at the GAA Museum in the Cusack Stand. Entry is via St. Joseph’s Avenue. Turn at the Daybreak shop on Clonliffe Road. There is no entry to the GAA Museum via the Hogan Stand or Jones Road. For more information on getting here visit crokepark.ie/getting-here/parking-for-gaa-museum-tours
Free car and bike parking is available using this entrance.
Please arrive ten minutes before your tour is due to depart. We may not be able to accommodate late arrivals. If you are early, you are welcome to visit the GAA Museum in advance of your tour.
The Blackthorn Café in the GAA Museum has reopened for indoor dining. The café serves tea, coffee and snacks as well as hot lunches on weekdays and sandwiches at the weekends.Takeaway hot drinks are also available.
The GAA Museum gift shop is open and located at museum reception. You can pay a visit to the gift shop without taking a tour. The shop sells a wide range of GAA-themed gifts, clothing and accessories.