- Skyline Tour
Kellogg's Skyline Croke Park Tour Health and Safety
The Kellogg's Skyline Croke Park Tour lasts approximately 1.5 hours. This includes a health and safety demonstration and journey to the Skyline walkway. Visitors must climb up 100 steps before the tour and climb down 100 steps following the tour.
To take a Kellogg's Skyline Croke Park Tour, you must:
- Have a reasonable fitness level
- Inform your guide of any medical conditions which may impact on your ability to participate in the tour.
- Be satisfied by your ability to participate in a Skyline Tour.
You cannot take part in the Kellogg's Skyline Croke Park Tour if you:
- Are under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Are under 1.2 metres in height
- Have undergone surgery in the past 6 months
- Have any broken bones or are on crutches
- Are over 24 weeks pregnant
Because it operates at height and includes climbing, walking on a narrow walkway and exposure to all types of weather, it is important to note that the following may impact on your ability to participate:
- Heart conditions / angina
- Vertigo / dizziness / fear of heights / loss of balance
- Respiratory conditions
- Visual impairment
- Back, joint or limb injuries
- Severe or uncontrolled asthma
- Having suffered a seizure or fit in the past six months
*Pregnant participants less than 24 weeks must seek medical advice in advance of their visit. Those who are over 24 weeks pregnant are not permitted to take part in a Kellogg's Skyline Croke Park Tour.
The following are not permitted on the skyline
- Climbing or standing on any part of the skyline
- Food or any drinks bottles or cans
- Smoking in any area
- Bags (Bigger than A4 size)
- Flags, banners, fireworks or laser pointers
- Filming of the Guide for use on commercial products
The health and safety of our visitors is of gravest concern. Croke Park Skyline Tour retains the right to refuse admission, even if you have made an advance booking.
Note: If you have questions or any concerns in relation to the above information, please seek professional medical advice in advance of travelling to Croke Park.
- Back to Skyline Tour