Santa Experience Terms and Conditions
Ho ho ho! Thanks for booking the Santa Experience at the GAA Museum. It is important that you and your guests take the time to read the information below, as by purchasing/presenting tickets for this event, you agree to comply with our terms and conditions.
- Tickets can be purchased online, in advance only.
- No walk-up tickets sales will be available
- A booking fee will be applied to ticket prices, as advertised.
- All visitors, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
- Confirmation emails/tickets will be sent to the email address provided - lease ensure that your email address is entered correctly.
- Cancellation requests must be submitted at least seven days in advance of your Santa Experience tour date. Requests received after this timeframe will not receive a refund.
- Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing, by sending an email to:
- Part refunds cannot be processed
- Please ensure that you and all members of your group arrive at least 15 minutes before the start time. We cannot accomodate late arrivals.
- We do not issue refunds for latecomers or no shows.
- The Santa Experience will begin at the GAA Museum. The museum is located under the Cusack Stand at Croke Park. There is no access to the event via the Hogan Stand entrance, opposite Croke Park Hotel.
- Free, on-site parking is available
- Please, arrive at least 15 minutes before your start time, as we cannot accomodate late arrivals.
- Please be mindful of traffic delays when planning your journey.
- Pleae check in at the Santa desk upon arrival. This will be clearly signposted.
Contacting the Santa Experience team
- Queries should be submitted via email to [email protected]. Please be assured that a member of our team will get back to you, however as it is an extremely busy period, response times may take up to 72 hours.
- We cannot take Santa Experience queries by phone.
Your visit with Santa
- The Santa Experience lasts approximately 50 minutes and takes place both indoors and outdoors. Please allow extra time for visiting the GAA Museum.
- Please note that the Santa experience is a group tour, and you will be joined by other people during your visit. Every ticket / family booking will have a chance to meet Santa individually.
- Before meeting Santa, you will visit the Elf Dressing Rooms and North Pole Skills Zone with your tour guide.
- Each child will receive a small gift, which will be unwrapped, in support of our sustainability practices.
- Gifts cannot be exchanged.
- Santa Experience tickets also include access to the GAA Museum, this is a self-guided space, where you can collect a Junior Explorer passport and follow the clues thorugh the exhibits, visit our Cú Chulainn activity den to write a letter to Santa and post it at the museum's postbox. You can also spend time in the Hall of Fame, view the trophy collection and have fun in the interactive games area.
- If you are booked on to the two last timeslots of each day, you should visit the GAA Museum before your allotted Santa Experience time.
- It is recommended that patrons alow at least 30 minutes to view the GAA Museum.
- The Santa Experience is wheelchair accessible.
- For buggies, please note that there are a small number of steps during the experience. Please ensure children are correctly strapped in. Alternatively, buggies may be folded, stored safely in the musuem and collected after your visit.
- Your group will have a chance to have their photo taken with Santa.
- Photos will be available to view and purchase following your visit with Santa.
- The photo is not included in the ticket price. Photos cost €12.50 for one or three for €25 - they also come with a souvenir booklet.
- You are welcome to take pictures throughout your visit. Please be respectful of other visitors and only take pictures of your own children/group.
- Video recording is not permitted during the Santa Experience.
- Please dress warmly and wear comfortable walking shoes. Part of your experience will take place outdoors.
- It is essential you remain with museum staff and follow their advice during the Santa Experience
- All patrons under the age of eighteen must be accompanied and supervised by an adult, during the Santa Experience and throughout the GAA Museum, Blackthorn Café and the Croke Park Stadium.
- Ensure children in buggies are safely strapped in
- Smoking/Vaping is not permitted on the Santa Experience or within the GAA Museum. There are designated smoking areas in the Cusack Stand Carpark.
- The GAA Museum endorses the GAA's value of repsect. We ask that all patrons support these values during their visit to the GAA Museum.
- Croke Park and the GAA Museum retains the right to refuse admission to the Santa Experience, even if an advance booking has been made.
Croke Park Stadium
- As Croke Park is a working stadium, there will be matches taking place at certain time, during the staging of the Santa Experience. However, please be ensured that this will not affect your visit.
We can't wait to welcome you to Croke Park and we hope you enjoy your visit.
The GAA Museum Team.