Getting Back to Meetings & Events
In light of the most recent government restrictions, Croke Park Meetings & Events is not available for business meetings for the duration of the Level 5 restrictions. Our team are available to answer any queries on +353 1 8192300 or [email protected].
We continue to adapt and look forward with renewed optimism to getting back to hybrid and live events. Everything is in place to welcome you back safely when the time is right. Your safety and the safety of our staff is our main priority. Our COVID-19 Response & Return to Events plans and protocols are in place covering all necessary health and safety control measures and our large capacity spaces allow for all physical distancing requirements.
Safety and Sanitisation
- Hand sanitisation at all entry points
- Increasing cleaning and sanitisation frequency
- Improved air circulation quality through event spaces
- Suitable isolation spaces available within the venue for anyone who feels unwell.
Space for Distancing
- Large capacity flexible spaces allow significant scope to manage all distancing configurations
- All circulation and event spaces redesigned to facilitate 2m social distancing
- One-way controls for entry and exit
- Floormarkings and digital signage throughout event spaces to display health & safety reminders.
- New catering service delivery to facilitate staggered breaks and minimise gathering
Live - Hybrid - Virtual
We have developed a range of virtual solutions for all your event needs right here in Croke Park. Our technical and events teams will work with you from event streaming right up to full broadcast production support and hybrid event planning. Our virtual event studio, powered by AVCOM, offers clients a dedicated studio space with the technology, production values and expertise to stream their events from Croke Park. .