GAA Museum resources and competition for Primary Schools!
While your class can’t visit Croke Park right, the GAA Museum can bring Croke Park to you!
We’ve put together a range of activities so your primary pupils can learn all about Croke Park and the GAA Museum from the comfort and safety of the classroom.
Plus you can enter our writing competition to win a VIP class trip to Croke Park!
Suggested lesson plan:
1. Watch our new virtual primary school tour video with your class and make sure everyone listens carefully.
2. Download the class quiz for questions based on the video.
3. Download the answer sheet to check who knew their stuff!
Download Answer Sheet
4. Here's some additional activities led by the GAA Museum's mascot Cluasóg the Irish Hare!
Download Cluasóg Pack
- Word Search: Can you find all the words in Cluasóg's GI-GAA-NTIC word search?
- Colouring: It's time to get creative and colour in Cluasóg!
- Junior Explorer Clues: Can your class solve all 12 clues?
- Rhyme with Cluasóg: It's time for a rhyme. Download the worksheet and come up with your favourite GAA inspried rhyme.
5. Download the GAA Museum Primary School Education Pack for more GAA history-based learning.
Download Education Pack
6. Check out our 'Get In The Zone' videos with GAA legends. Choose from Jack McCaffrey, Richie Hogan, Shane O’Donnell, Colm Cooper or Sean Cavanagh and learn how they prepare for the big games at Croke Park. Click on the ‘playlist’ icon on the top right hand corner of the YouTube video below to select your video choice!