Health and Safety
The following information is very important for the health, safety and enjoyment of all patrons who are attending concerts at Croke Park.
An Gardaí Siochana, Croke Park and promoters MCD would again request that all parents and guardians undertake their responsibility to fully review and adhere to the age restrictions and conditions outlined for this event before allowing any minors attend.
- Under 14’s are NOT allowed on the pitch either accompanied or unaccompanied.
- All Under 16’s attending the concert MUST be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian.
- Guardians must remain with under 16’s and take full responsibility for them throughout the event.
- One adult / guardian can accompany up to 4 children, however this is a matter you should pay careful attention to, depending on the age and needs of the children involved.
Strict age monitoring will be in place at all entrances and proof of age may be requested. It is the responsibility of the adult accompany-ing the minor to be able to satisfy staff that the minor is the age they say. We recommend if in doubt bringing a colour photocopy of the minor’s passport to prevent any unnecessary disappointment.
The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission without refund to anyone who fails to comply. Should you have any queries regarding the age policies or require any assistance please email the promoter directly at [email protected]
Important: No Queuing allowed prior to gates opening
NO overnight / early queuing allowed before the concerts. If patrons do turn up they will be turned away at restricted area points around the Stadium
Queuing in streets around the Stadium will cause disruption to local residents and we appeal to patrons to heed this advice and respect the community living in the vicinity of the stadium.
- This is an outdoor event and concerts will take place rain or shine. Please remember to plan for adverse weather conditions and promoter recommends that patrons dress appropriately. Always check the weather forecast before setting off.
- Show your ticket at the ticket barrier outside the ground for inspection.
- Strict security checks are in operation.
- Patrons are advised not to bring back-packs.
The following items will not be permitted:
Umbrellas, garden furniture or seats, food, banners or flags larger than a4, laser pointers, glowsticks, flashlights, inflatable balls or balloons, weapons, fireworks, glass or cans, alcohol, studs & spikes, shooting sticks, selfie sticks, cameras with more than 1’’ lens, video cameras & audio recording devices.
Please note the following:
- Obey the stewards and gardaí and instructions given over the public address, for your own safety.
- The promoter deems that large outdoor festivals and concerts are not suitable environments for babies or small children this being so, there are no measures in place to facilitate babies or small children at the concert. Everyone attending the event must have a concert ticket. It is important to note that high noise level can damage a child’s hearing.
- Smoking is prohibited except at designated smoking areas within the grounds.
- Don’t rush to the exits at the end of the concert
- There are strictly no readmissions to the concert
- There will be a wide range of food and beverages available to buy within the stadium. Please note: alcohol will only be available to purchase for adults aged 18 and over, you will be required to provide photo id as proof of age.
For ease of access, there will be a colour coded ticket system in operation. Please note the ticket checkpoints indicated on the diagram below. There is no access to Davin Stand via Russell Street; entry is via St. Margaret’s Avenue off the North Circular Road
An Garda Síochána traffic management plan will be in operation, for full details please check www.garda.ie
Plan your approach to Croke Park based on the following:
- As traffic and parking delays are inevitable you are strongly advised to use public transport or car pool.
- Please use city centre car parks details of which can be found on the script faq on www.mcd.ie
- Croke Park is well served by public transport - Dublin bus, rail, DART & LUAS will all bring you less than a 15 minute walk to the ground. Check out our getting here (link to getting here) section or alternatively you can visit:
- Late services on DART, Maynooth, Longford and Dundalk lines will operate for customers travelling home after the concert.
- Further information on services is available at www.irishrail.ie or phone 1850 366222
- We strongly recommended you plan your journey in advance allowing sufficient travel time to and from the venue
- Plan your route in advance and check the aa roadwatch website for reports on traffic, road works, delays etc. on your route.
- For latest live show day traffic updates telephone AA Roadwatch 1550 22 2211 (please note that AA Roadwatch premium rates apply) or tune in to RTÉ 2fm.
Croke Park is bordered by Clonliffe Road, Ballybough Road, and the North Circular Road
- HOGAN STAND VIA JONES ROAD AND RUSSELL STREET – BLUE ROUTE
- CUSACK STAND VIA ST JAMES AVENUE AND FOSTER TERRACE – RED ROUTE
- DAVIN STAND VIA ST MARGARET’S TERRACE – YELLOW ROUTE PITCH VIA ST JAMES AVENUE AND FOSTER TERRACE – RED ROUTE
Please note the following:
- Should you have any queries in advance you should contact Ticketmaster or The Promoter MCD who will be happy to assist.
- Please be advised on concert day there will be customer care points outside and throughout the venue. Should you require any assistance please ensure to speak with a member of staff and they will be happy to assist.
- There will be FREE TAG-A KID safety wristbands available at all customer care points both outside and inside the venue. Parents/Guardian attending with young children are encouraged to avail of these white wristbands which have a space for Parent/Guardian to write contact number and seat number. The purpose of these is to help reuniting lost children with their parent /guardian should a child become separated from you within the venue.
Credit card collections / guest list
Available from official ticket outlet at gills corner - the corner of Russell Street & North Circular Road
Please contact the promoter in advance of the concert at [email protected] with any accessible requests or queries you might have regarding this concert.
Please note there is LIMITED SPECIAL NEEDS PARKING available in Clonliffe carpark, accessed off Drumcondra Road. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information regarding registering for an accessible parking pass.
FOR FURTHER EVENT INFORMATION PLEASE CHECK WWW.MCD.IE
Croke Park stadium is situated in a residential area. We would appeal to all fans to respect the local community by not littering, not engaging in anti-social behaviour and by not parking illegally. THE SECURITY MEASURES BEING TAKEN ARE FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE AND ENJOY THE CONCERT!
View the stadium health and safety information
- Back to Concerts