Join the Croke Park Stewarding Team
Do you want to be part of the match day action?
Croke Park are now recruiting for Voluntary Stewards.
To be part of the match day action, the following criteria is required:
- Aged from 18 years old
- Available at weekends
- Active and enthusiastic
- Customer focused
- An interest in GAA would be beneficial
Role of Voluntary Stewards on event days
To maintain a safe and secure environment in your given area and to be familiar with the stadium ground regulations, ensuring that any breach of these regulations is brought to a safe conclusion.
- Crowd control – sideline duty and stand vomitories
- Customer care – usher and assist patrons, disability awareness assistance, direct patrons to designated smoking areas and recycling banks
- Emergency procedures – e.g. assisting with stadium evacuation
- Media – assist with photographers and reporters pitch side
- Match day miscellaneous – dressing rooms, players' tunnel duties, etc.
Stewards will be trained and accredited by the GAA National Facilities, Health & Safety Committee. Voluntary Stewards benefits are not paid in monetary terms. However, every event day they are provided with a meal voucher, tea/coffee/bottles of water and a free match day programme. There are also a number of Stewards functions including Stewards drinks receptions and the Annual Stewards Awards Night.
Interviews will be held in Croke Park on the following dates;
Wednesday 17th May, 6pm – 7.30pm
Thursday 18th May, 6pm – 7.30pm
To apply please contact Elaine Casey at email@example.com