We're hiring new members for the Croke Park Community Team!
Since February 2014, the Croke Park Community Team work on stadium event days to assist their neighbours and help monitor activity in the local community area.
This is a paid position and the team consists entirely of local residents. We are now recruiting new members from the local community for the 2018 season.
Candidates must be:
Key responsibilities include:
- Over 18 years of age with an aptitude for working with the public
- Available to work outdoors and at weekends from February - September
- Friendly, approachable, and enjoy helping people
- A good communicator & enjoy working as part of a team
- Living full-time in the Croke Park community area with a good knowledge of the local area and possess strong community spirit
Please note this role will be subject to the Garda Vetting process.
- Monitoring and reporting resident access, littering, anti-social behaviour and illegal parking in the stadium’s community area
- Liaising with members of An Garda Síochána & Dublin City Council Waste Management Services
- Assisting your neighbours on event days
Local residents interested in applying can pick up an application form from the GAA Reception on Jones Road during office hours or email Julianne Savage
in Croke Park for further information and an application form.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm on Friday, 16 February 2018.