Local Recruitment Opportunity
Since February 2014, the Croke Park Community Team work on stadium event days to assist their neighbours and help monitor activity in our local community area. This is a paid position and the team consists entirely of local residents.
We are recruiting new members from our local community for the 2020 season.
For this position, candidates must be:
- Available to work outdoors & at weekends throughout the year
- Living full-time in the Croke Park community area with good local knowledge
- Passionate about our community and involved in local events and/or activities in the area
- Friendly, approachable and good at helping people
- A strong communicator who enjoys working as part of a team
- Previous work experience in a customer service role is desirable but not essential
Key responsibilities of the role include:
Please note this role will be subject to the garda vetting process.
- Monitoring and reporting resident access, littering, anti-social behaviour and illegal parking in the stadium’s community area during stadium events
- Liaising with members of An Garda Síochána, Dublin City Council Waste Management Services and other event day stadium teams
- Assisting your neighbours during Croke Park stadium events
Closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday, 21 February 2020.
The application form is available at the GAA reception on Jones Road; Monday-Friday; 8am-4pm
or you can request one by email from Julianne
Savage in Croke Park.