Match Day Access Tours
See Croke Park before anyone else on this extra special edition of our stadium tour.
Soak up the pre-match atmosphere before one of Croke Park’s games on our unique Matchday Tour. Watch as the stadium undergoes final preparations and the build-up begins throughout the grounds, while taking in all of the sights before making that spinetingling run through the players’ tunnel to get that incredible pitch side view surround by the sound of roaring crowds.
This tour includes spectacular pitch views from the upper tiers as well as a sneak peek in to the senior dressing rooms and a walk under the famous Hill 16.
So, join us before your team line out on one of the biggest sports stages in Europe!
- Access into the GAA Museum is included before your tour
- Comfortable walking shoes are advised and dress appropriately for the weather.
- The tour lasts approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Entry is via St Joseph's Avenue (off the Clonliffe Road). No late admittance.
- Tour includes a match day goodie bag for all visitors
Saturday 20th July, 2pm - GAA Football Championship Quarter-Final
Sunday 21st July, 11am - GAA Football Championship Quarter-Final
Saturday 27th July, 12pm - GAA Hurling Championship Semi-Final
Sunday 28th July, 11am - GAA Hurling Championship Semi-Final
Saturday 10th August, 12pm - GAA Football Championship Semi-Final
Sunday 11th August, 10.30am - GAA Football Championship Semi-Final