Local Recruitment Opportunity
Great Neighbours Needed!
Applications now open for the Croke Park Community Team
The Croke Park Community Team is made up entirely of local residents. They are great neighbours who work during stadium events to help other neighbours and monitor & report event day activity in our area.
It's fantastic to be recruiting for even more great neighbours to join the team for the 2022 season. If you love the local buzz and excitement on event days and are looking for a new way to get involved in your community and help your neighbours, this might be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
This is a paid local employment opportunity.
We’re looking for great neighbours who are:
- Reliable & are available to work outdoors & at weekends throughout the year
- Living full-time in the Croke Park community area with excellent local knowledge
- Passionate about our community area
- Friendly, approachable & good at helping people
- Strong communicators who enjoy working as part of a team
Key responsibilities include:
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Active in local events &/or activities in our community
Please note this role will be subject to the Garda vetting process.
How to apply:
- Monitoring & reporting resident access, littering, anti-social behaviour & illegal parking in the stadium’s community area
- Liaising with members of An Garda Síochána, Dublin City Council Waste Management Services & other event day stadium teams
- Helping your neighbours during Croke Park stadium events
The application form for this role is available upon request from [email protected]
The closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm on Friday, 25 February 2022.
If you've any questions about this opportunity, please get in touch with Julianne in Croke Park - [email protected]