Croke Park Community Cúl Camp
Croke Park is delighted to announce that our annual community Cúl Camp is back again this summer and takes place in Clonliffe College from 10 - 14 July 2017. Especially subsidised by the stadium for our youngest neighbours, the camp only costs €15 per child.
The emphasis in our community cúl camp is always on fun, fitness & friendship and activities are organised in an age-appropriate manner so even children will little or no previous participation in GAA, have a really great week. Watch the special video below from last year's camp to see how much fun was had!
Special visitors to the camp over the past few years have included Dublin GAA Stars Diarmuid Connolly, David Treacy, Dotsy O'Callaghan and Ciaran Kilkenny so our future Dublin hopefuls never know who might drop in during the week...
The camp also includes a special tour of the stadium for all participants and a healthy lunch is provided by the stadium every day for each child.
Applications for this camp are exclusively open to primary school children aged between 6 and 13 years of age who normally live within 1.5km of Croke Park Stadium. Proof of residency may be requested.
Fully completed applications for this special camp are only being accepted between Monday, 17 April and Friday, 28 April 2017 inclusive.
Please note the following before applying:
- Late or incomplete application forms for this year’s camp will not be considered.
- Do not enclose any camp payment when returning the application form to the stadium.
- Filling in the application form does not automatically guarantee a child’s space on this camp.
- Should this camp become oversubscribed, children living closest to the stadium are given priority.
- All parents/guardians will be contacted by 12 May 2017 to let them know whether their child has a space at this year’s camp.
The fully completed application form can be returned to the stadium in the following ways:
- By post to the Community Officer, Croke Park Stadium, Jones Road, Dublin 3
- Dropped into the GAA reception in the Hogan Stand desk on Jones Road during office hours only: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm.
Click here to download the application form
The application form can also be picked up at the GAA reception on Jones Road.