1. All persons entering this ground are admitted only subject to the following Rules (which are designated to protect the health and safety of all entrants to the ground). Entry to the ground shall be deemed to constitute unqualified acceptance of all of these Rules.
2. The management reserves the right of admission.
3. The instructions of the stewards must be obeyed at all times.
4. All persons entering the ground agree to be searched by a member of the Garda Siochána.
5. Every person (including infants) entering the ground must have a ticket.
6. The following are not permitted:
6.1 Entry upon the pitch or engaging in conduct that causes or is likely to cause injury or harm to, or otherwise interferes with, disrupts, hinders or distracts a person playing in, refereeing or otherwise having a role in a match at this ground.
6.2 Any unauthorised contact with the boundary wall surrounding the pitch or incursion on to the pitch. Any such unauthorised contact or incursion constitutes a trespass to property.
6.3 The climbing of floodlight or other pylons, stands or other buildings. Such
behaviour constitutes a trespass to property.
6.4 Throwing any object onto the pitch.
6.5 Remaining or loitering in any gangway or aisle.
6.6 Behaving in an offensive or indecent manner.
6.7 Bringing of alcohol into the ground.
6.8 Bringing into the ground of fireworks, selfie sticks, smoke canisters, bottles, glasses, cans, flags, banners, poles, distress signals, laser pointers and other similar articles or containers, including anything which could or might be used as a weapon.
6.9 Excessive noise such as that from the use of radio sets or other appliances and behaviour likely to cause confusion or nuisance of any kind including foul or abusive language.
6.10 Smoking unless in designated areas
7. If a person commits a trespass, reasonable force may be used to prevent, restrain or terminate any trespass.
8. Where a person is in breach of any of these rules, or where the management believes that a person constitutes a source of danger to others, or to the ground, such person may be refused entry to or ejected from the ground, and reasonable force may be used for that purpose